Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Download Available Now
On the debut day of the much-anticipated Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, AMD releases a new beta version of Radeon graphics card software. The Crimson Relive Edition Beta package for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is already available for download and contains AMD drivers in version 17.40.
In the release notes, AMD unequivocally underscores that it is a Beta support for the new version of Windows, so users who decide to download it will have to consider this aspect when presenting the classic issues of software still in optimization phase.
Among the possible bugs reported in the official notes, we find compatibility problems with some MR headset, video signal loss on some displays, Wattman profile leaks when resuming the system from sleep, system crashes with some DX12 applications in multi-GPU configurations, etc.
Check the known issues below:
1. Mixed Reality headsets may fail to render when running in Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
2. A limited number of displays may exhibit brief signal loss periodically.
3. System hang may occur during Mixed Reality 360 videos playback on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
4. An HDCP error code may be observed while playing Blu-Ray content on a secondary attached display.
5. Radeon WattMan profiles and settings may not persisting after resuming from sleep.
6. A system restart or hang may be observed when launching DX12 applications on Multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon ReLive enabled.
For more details, please visit the official AMD page, following the download links:
Download Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition Beta Driver for Windows10 Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 64-bit at this link.
Download Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition Beta Driver for Windows10 Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 32-bit at this link.