PUBG Xbox One Patch #2 Download Available Now With Crash Fixes
Despite the publication of a substantial patch of almost 5GB, the framerate problems of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on consoles have not yet been resolved, as also highlighted in the digital analysis of Digital Foundry that can be found at the bottom of this news. Today Bluehole has published a new update to the Xbox One version of PUBG.
The update in question does not introduce new content but is limited to fix bugs, technical problems and improve the overall stability on Xbox One and Xbox One X, all with the goal of solving the problems of framerate that afflict PUBG, partially solvable turning off the Game DVR feature.
The developers will continue to work to improve the technical sector of PUBG (which we remember to be in Game Preview), a third patch is expected for the month of January, immediately after the end of the holidays.
You can check the new patch notes below:
1. Continued performance optimizations.
1. The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded.
2. Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only).
3. Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status.
4. Additional Localization updates.
1. A variety of crash fixes.
2. Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory.