PUBG Patch #1 for Xbox One Download Available Now
PUBG came out on Xbox One exactly a week ago, and it’s time for its first ever patch on the platform. As was the case on Steam, with the PC Early Access version of PUBG, players should expect constant PUBG patch on Xbox One.
The first PUBG patch brings improvements to the game’s performance and aesthetics which is not bad, given that many players are complaining about the performance of the game on Xbox One, even if it has already reached the remarkable figure of one million users on the Microsoft console.
The patch will be released today at 1 AM PST / 10 AM CET / 6 PM KST. All you have to do is restart your Xbox One console to download the update, even if it does not seem that there will be any maintenance.
In addition to bug fixes, the patch makes equipment icons visible on the HUD and player icons are more visible on the world map. The update disables some keyboard functions: at the time of the launch, in fact, the players discovered that it is possible to use a keyboard to view the map, move and access an extended settings menu.
Check out the patch notes for PUBG on Xbox One below:
- Gas can now be used while on bike or bike with sidecar
- Equipment icons on HUD will now be visible
- Player icon is now more clearly visible on the world map
- UI prompts now appear when reload and enter a vehicle options are present
- Tweaked hair color options
- Cleaned up sidecar passenger animations in first person view
- Fixed player camera issues while a passenger on the backseat of a Buggy
- Addressed arm animations specific to holding some weapons
- Character now correctly faces the proper direction when stopping while swimming
- First pass visual and performance improvements
- Slightly improved anti-aliasing on Xbox One and Xbox One S
- Localization updates for Vietnamese, Spanish,(Spain/Mexico)
- Controls on motorcycle no longer inverted
- Keyboard functionality is disabled
- Fixed instances of player nametags not properly displaying in the lobby during Squad and Duo play
- Fixed minor animation while crouching and prone
- Fixed issues where curtains on windows block line of sight of players in the TPP mode
- Fixed an issue where when Squad leader left the party, voice chat ceased to function as intended
- Fixed issue where players could lean out of vehicles even when obstructed
- Fixed collision of cardboard boxes in Yasnaya city
- Fixed typo in the controller guide
- Other minor fixes