Project Spark premium DLC will be free from 5th of October, 2015. This also means that all upcoming future DLC will also be free for the game. This includes Conker’s Big Reunion which is the new episode for the game. All this will be possible after Project Spark will run a update on October 5. This was announced recently.
Shifting to a free to play mode will be the biggest change applied by the update. And with this you can also unlock the paid downloaded content for Project Spark game for free. For those who had bought the game after July 28 will get a chance to Microsoft Store Credit for the equivalent amount spent on the game. This will be also applicable to those who had bought the game on July 28. So this is a kind of benefit to the players.
Below are things included in the next update:
- The maximum terrain limit in creations has been doubled (on top of Massive World Builder)
- The maximum prop limit in creations has been increased by 500 (on top of Massive World Builder)
- 200+ new assets will be added in game, including a dragon, goblin warlord, bog biome and a set of new primitive building blocks
- Each creator will now have a total of 100 Upload Slots for their creations
- UGC ranking will be based on downloads and favorites, instead of upvote/downvote ratings
- The Project Spark Marketplace has been removed
- The Project Spark Tour and Treasure Trove have been removed
- Achievements have been revamped for players and creators