Apparently, Konami will present Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 on May 9th. In fact, during the football match that we saw between Barcelona and Real Madrid, there were billboards that anticipated its announcement for Wednesday, May 9.
We remind you that the game, as we anticipated, will be the first after a ten-year agreement not to have the exclusivity of UEFA competitions, but the positive news will not be missed. To reveal this information, it was the page of the game published by mistake in advance on the PlayStation Store and then removed immediately.
Among the other details of Pro Evolution Soccer 2019, in addition to the leaked video that you can see at the bottom of this news, there is also one that will make many fans happy: Konami promises substantial additions of newly licensed championships.
Here is what appeared on the page of PlayStation Store:
1. Authentic Leagues: Full-bodied addition of licensed championships.
2. New MyClub: Every element has been redone, from the way you buy the players to the special versions of the players that arrive during the year.
3. Magic Moments: The players’ individualities have been brought to a new level with 11 new skill traits. Score fantastic goals with the new movements and new animations and note that the stamina will have an impact on Visible Fatigue.
4. The beautiful game: Photorealism with a flow of amazing animations in 4K.
5. ML Real Season: Live the life of a real manager with three significant changes: ICC in the pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new licenses.
Although we already know several details already, Konami will undoubtedly release a trailer with more specific information on Wednesday.
— Pro Evolution Soccer (@officialpes) May 6, 2018