The PlayStation App gets a new update in 3.10 version for both Android and iOS devices.
Notice to owners of the PlayStation App, Sony Computer Entertainment has just released a new update, stamped as 3.10 version, bringing some nice features to the app. So, what is new in this app, exactly? The ability to track certain accounts and a new utility to discuss directly with one or more contact.
You can check out the details for the new PlayStation App 3.10 version in its official changelog given below:
- You can now follow verified accounts. When you follow the accounts, you can keep track of their activities in [What’s New].
- The message feature in PlayStation App is now available as a separate application. You must install the [PlayStation Messages] application to continue using the message feature.
The links to download PlayStation App for Android and iOS devices are given below:
Download PlayStation App for Android devices by visiting this link.
Download PlayStation App for iOS devices by visiting this link.
About PlayStation App:
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends, receive notifications, game alerts and invitations, then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4 system.
- Browse PlayStation Store, pick up the latest hit games and add-ons, then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features (when available) for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.