PES 2016 demo is finally available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The game is going to give players a glimpse of this extensive sports game. For soccer fan this game will bring a lot of interesting gameplay with realistic graphics and lots of customization. Initial release date for the game is set around September 15, 2015. The game is going to release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360.
PES 2016 demo will offer you around 7 to 10 minutes of gameplay with full features. The demo will give around 7 Playable teams in the game. They are Juventus, AS Roma, Bayern Munich, Corinthians, Palmeiras, Brazil and France. The game size would be around 3.1GB. This would be a kind of great option for players to get hands on this new game. And then after a few time later the game will be coming with full version. The demo does not really give a very long gameplay but enough for anyone to test it completely.
- Dynamic weather – The new dynamic weather feature will see the chance of weather changing during the match and improved weather effects
- Goal keeper id – The system will add personality to each keeper and introduces all new parameters: catching, clearance, collapsing and deflecting.
- Revamped master league – The fan favorite mode has undergone a complete overhaul and introduces a new player transfer system
- Dynamic wide camera angle – For the first time in the series pes 2016 will include a dynamic camera which will zoom and tilt depending on the ball position.
- Celbration control – Players now have full control over goal celebrations! Choose between signature celebrations or unique actions with a press of a button!