PES 16 Demo download available on August 13 2015
Pro Evolution Soccer is one of the most popular soccer series. The latest version is announced and is available on pre-order on the official site. If before buying you are willing to test the game then a demo is soon going to release. The demo of Pro Evolution Soccer 16 will be coming on August 13, 2015. So there is very little time left to get your hands on this football game. The game looks more impressive this time. You can also checkout the trailer on the official site that offers a glimpse of this upcoming game.
Pro Evolution Soccer 16 is going to come on different consoles. They are PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. But yet nothing is revealed about the game coming on PC edition. After the demo the final version of the game will be coming in the month of September around 15th. So this is a nice chance to have the demo and test the actual gameplay. Pro Evolution Soccer 16 is more realistic this time. It includes ample of features that make this soccer game more interesting.
- The new Dynamic Weather feature will see the chance of weather changing during the match and improved weather effects
- The system will add personality to each keeper and introduces all new parameters: Catching, Clearance, Collapsing and Deflecting.
- The fan favorite mode has undergone a complete overhaul and introduces a new Player Transfer system
- For the first time in the series PES 2016 will include a dynamic camera which will zoom and tilt depending on the ball position.
- Players now have full control over goal celebrations! Choose between signature celebrations or unique actions with a press of a button!
- Thanks to player feedback, image importing returns to PS4 and PS3 allowing perfect team kit replications and even managers!