Perils of Baking Will Release on Switch on November 14
A new list of the eShop confirms that Perils of Baking, a retro-style 2D action and adventure platform video game developed by Lillymo Games, will release on November 14 for Nintendo Switch.
As a special offer, until next November 20, the product can be purchased with a 20% discount, going from $4.99 to $3.99 and will have a total file size of 123MB.
Check out its trailer below:
Here are the details of the game:
Perils of Baking is a 2D platformer love letter for your retro inspirations. You play as the youngest of two brothers, famous for their cooking. It’s up to you to interrupt your brother’s evil plans, for he has yielded to a dark artifact. In the 40 main levels of the game, you’ll master driving a minecart, riding a balloon, swimming, baking, reverse gravity and more.
True bakers will discover all bonus rooms and beat levels on Secret Earth.
- Experience a classic retro-style 2D platform game
- Play through 40 main levels and discover all bonus rooms and secrets
- Collect food to call and gain new skills.
- Defeat a wide variety of enemies and challenging boss encounters
- Casual gameplay, suitable for the whole family