The brand Origin PC, well known for its gaming oriented computers, unveils the Chronos model with which it puts forward a compact format.
The PC Chronos shows indeed the dimensions of 29.8 x 10.2 x 35 cm. That did not stop it to welcome the processors of Intel Core i7 released on an X99 motherboard (for the Haswell-E models) or Z170 (for tje Skylake models) with up to 32GB of RAM. It can even accommodate the monstrous GeForce GTX Titan X graphics card of NVIDIA. It looks well prepared for such things like the definition of 4K and virtual reality. The storage part may propose several HDDs or SSDs with RAID installation and includes a DVD or Blu-ray burner, while the cooling part is entrusted to a system of watercooling.
The gaming desktop is set to 1440 dollars in the case of a configuration of Skylake and 1760 dollars in the case of a Haswell-E configuration. The price then flew faster or slower with the option (+961 dollars to spend additionally to move from the GeForce GTX 950 initially proposed to the GeForce GTX Titan X). More information on the Origin PC dedicated page at this address.
Below you can check out features of Origin PC CHRONOS Small Form Factor Gaming:
- Measures 11.75″(H) x 4″ (W) x 13.75″ (D)
- Ability to Place in Any Horizontal or Vertical Orientation with Detachable Magnetic Feet
- Illuminated Rotating Logo
- Supports all Mini ITX Platforms (Z170 and X99)
- Supports up to an Intel Core i7 5960X Processor or XEON Processor
- ORIGIN FROSTBYTE 120 Sealed Liquid-Cooling
- Supports up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Z Graphics Card
- Professional CPU and GPU Overclocking
- Free Lifetime 24/7 U.S. Based Technical Support