After the launch of Atlas Rises, an update with which Hello Games has introduced a new 30-hour history and a first cooperative mode, No Man’s Sky continues to get updates to get rid of technical issues and bugs.
Among them, we find a bug that we saw with the NPC which sends the player on missions to destroy already destroyed deposits and one that did not allow them to acquire quest from characters hired in the base before version 1.30 and more. Even the viewer is retouched, which now allows you to get superior rewards for scanning flora and fauna.
Below you can check No Man’s Sky Patch 1.32 details on PS4 and PC, which addresses the following issues:
1. Fixed an issue that could cause cargo slots not to unlock after purchase
2. Players who had previously learned all alien words are now able to progress through the story
3. Players who’ve unlocked all general exosuit slots can now unlock tech and cargo slots as intended
4. We’ve fixed an issue that caused base NPCs to stop responding after claiming a new base location. This will prevent new occurrences of the issue, a fix for those who have already experienced it is under investigation
5. Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to finish farmer and exocraft missions
6. The base terminus teleporter will now display mission objectives, allowing you to select the correct system. It will also no longer ‘forget’ mission critical systems. This will prevent new occurrences of this issue and a fix for those who’ve already experienced it is under investigation
7. Creative mode players no longer need to complete mercenary missions as part of the story
8. Fixed a rare issue causing multiple ships in a freighter to spawn on top of each other
9. Custom waypoints will no longer override the Atlas Path in the Galactic Map
10. Standing will now be correctly awarded for guild missions
11. Players who recruited base NPCs prior to update 1.3 can now take missions from those NPCs as soon as they are at their terminals
12. Fixed an issue that allowed players to miss Atlas Stations, which prevented progress. This will prevent new occurrences of the issue, a fix for those who’ve already experienced it is under investigation
13. Fixed an issue that prevents some players from progressing when sent to an Atlas station as part of the story
14. Fixed an issue causing waypoint lines not to draw in the Galactic Map
15. Fixed some rare crashes
16. The power of Analysis Visor upgrades has been significantly improved, resulting in much higher rewards when scanning with Flora or Fauna upgrades If you come across any further issues, don’t hesitate to report them so we can take a closer look.