Today, Hello Games has released No Man’s Sky patch 1.52.1, which is responsible for fixing a series of bugs reported by the community. The update is available for download on PC.
The patch 1.52.1, among other things, solves several bugs that caused problems related to rescues, the correct storage of the projects of certain objects and tools, the correct display of your spacecraft, the texts and the prices of the goods on sale.
The update is already downloadable for PC users and will arrive in the next days on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, together with corrective patch 1.52, published last Friday. For further details, we recommend that you take a look at the official changelog published at the bottom of this news via its official website.
No Man’s Sky is available on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. The latest big update has introduced a long series of innovations, among which stands out in the third person, multiplayer, co-op up to 4 players, the ability to customize your character, improvements to the generation of planets and to the construction of the bases and much more.
- Fixed a case where invalid characters could cause saves to fail to load
- Fixed the Base Restoration mission failing to find a proper site for your legacy base
- Fixed an issue where players would not know the Living Glass recipe after upgrading their save
- Fixed an issue where players would not know the Blueprint Analyser after upgrading their save
- Fixed an issue where players would not know the Frigate Fuel blueprint if they undertook the fleet tutorial in multiplayer
- Fixed a number of issues with Galactic Commission missions that involved freighters
- Fixed an issue where players would not see their ships docked aboard a freighter when loading
- Fixed an issue where players would see multiple ships docked on the same landing pad when loading
- Fixed an issue where the freighter bridge would unload after accepting a mission from the Galactic Commission Terminal
- Fixed an issue where players would be jettisoned into space after warping aboard another player’s freighter
- Fixed a number of text bugs
- Fixed a number of incorrect prices