Square Enix has just announced that the first DLC of Nier Automata, entitled 3C3C1D119440927, will be available in Europe and North America on the same day of its launch in Japan, that is from the next month of May 2. For the occasion, the company has released two new videos on the subject.
3C3C1D119440927 DLC will arrive in the West on May 2, PlayStation 4 and PC, and it will include new areas of the coliseum, unpublished secondary missions, special battles – like the one against the CEO of Platinum Games – and a new level of difficulty.
Upon completion of the new quests introduced by the DLC you will unlock the following contents:
1. Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
….a. “Revealing Outfit” (in the style of Kaine) for 2B
….b. “Young Man’s Outfit” (in the style of young Nier) for 9S
….c. “Destroyer Outfit” (in the style of young adult Nier) for A2
2. Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox.
3. New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
4. Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
5. Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
In the first video you can find a gameplay video posted by Square Enix UK in which some of the innovations in the DLC are shown, such as new costumes and battles in the Colosseum.
In the bottom of the article, we have published a second video in which the protagonist faces a Boss Fight against the CEO of Square Enix, Yosuke Matsuda, and Platinum Games, Kenichi Sato.