Need for Speed Reboot Closed Beta Sign-Up registration is open now. You can register by clicking the link at the end of this article. This is open for PS4 and Xbox One only. In order to access the registration you will need to have an EA or Origin account. And this must be linked with your PlayStation and Xbox account or else it won’t work.
Those who will get access to the beta will be getting a lot of technical test to perform in order to find issues with the game. This would help the developer to launch a more stable game in coming time. The last date of registration for Need for Speed 2015 Closed Beta is around September 25th. So hurry up before the registration expires.
Apart from this Need for Speed Reboot is going to launch on November 3rd this year in North America first and then after two days that is on November 5th the game will be coming in Europe. This game will be released for PS4, Xbox One and PC edition.
Click here for the registration of Need for Speed Reboot Closed Beta.
The game is available on pre-order. There are two editions, one which is Deluxe Edition and other one is regular. You can find details about the same below.
Need for Speed Deluxe Edition – Pre-order bonus: need for speed performance pack and styling pack.
- Includes an Exclusive Styling Sticker, Spoiler, RIMS, and Splitter.
- The Performance Pack includes an exclusive Performance Sticker, and early access to a High Performance Turbocharger, Engine Block, and Exhaust.
- Lifetime discount on all items using in-game currency.
- Tricked-out starter car.
- Exclusive wraps.
- Unique Identifying Sticker.
Need for Speed – Pre-order bonus: need for speed styling pack.
- Styling Pack includes an exclusive Styling Sticker, Spoiler, RIMS, and Splitter.