Need for Speed Closed Beta Codes being sent out for PS4 and Xbox One
Need for Speed Closed Beta Code are finally sent out for PS4 and Xbox One. Recently, EA had asked fans of the series to register on its official website for a chance to get this game’s closed beta. Applications were only offered to those who have access to the PS4 or Xbox One and it will offer you the final code that you can later on redeem to download the closed beta. The entire download size is something around 19GB. The game is releasing on November 3 2015 on both the platforms. For PC there is no news about the same. The final release is hold for PC and it is going to come for consoles only.
Need for Speed is one of the most popular racing game in the world. The game this time is modified with more challenges. There would be some race in the beta edition for players to test. With this you might also get chance to test the different modes. The game is getting more and more exposure due to its new Five different ways to play. Below are the 5 modes of this new game.
- Outlaw – Become an Outlaw, messing with and escaping from the cops. Always looking to raise the stakes through risk vs. reward driving, pushing the limits and looking over your shoulder. Live life on the edge as you crave the thrill of the chase.
- Style – Style is pure expression through driving, sending your car into a corner sideways with ultimate precision. It’s the feeling of freedom for that split second as your tires leave the ground, when you find yourself in a place where only you and the car exist. For some, style is all that matters.
- Build – Build is where you take your car to the extreme through both visual and performance modification. The constant need to improve and personalize, shaping the car to your own vision. Craftsmen build, searching for perfection.
- Speed – Speed is the connection that exists between car and driver that is only present at top speeds. It’s about keeping your nerve and never lifting off the gas. It’s about the adrenaline rush of taking a corner at high speed, having faith that your car will hold firm and not lose grip. The fearless always push the limits.
- Crew – Ride together with your Crew and never hit the streets alone. Put your faith in others as bumpers come within inches of one another. This is the skill of close proximity chaos.