Need for Speed 2015 Cars & Customization Trailer
Need for Speed 2015 is releasing on November 3, 2015 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. This new racing game looks pretty impressive. There is a new trailer out that shows few cars and customization part of the game. You can check out the trailer at the end of this article.
The video offers tiny details about cars and customizations that look awesome. Cars looks more real this time and there is also a short racing gameplay in the video. Need for Speed is one of the most popular racing game. Each new version is improved and enhanced. The game looks amazing this time. This new game will be having different modes for the players. You can check them out below. Each of these modes is different and has unique features.
- Outlaw – Become an Outlaw, messing with and escaping from the cops. Always looking to raise the stakes through risk vs. reward driving, pushing the limits and looking over your shoulder. Live life on the edge as you crave the thrill of the chase.
- Style – Style is pure expression through driving, sending your car into a corner sideways with ultimate precision. It’s the feeling of freedom for that split second as your tires leave the ground, when you find yourself in a place where only you and the car exist. For some, style is all that matters.
- Build – Build is where you take your car to the extreme through both visual and performance modification. The constant need to improve and personalize, shaping the car to your own vision. Craftsmen build, searching for perfection.
- Speed – Speed is the connection that exists between car and driver that is only present at top speeds. It’s about keeping your nerve and never lifting off the gas. It’s about the adrenaline rush of taking a corner at high speed, having faith that your car will hold firm and not lose grip. The fearless always push the limits.
- Crew – Ride together with your Crew and never hit the streets alone. Put your faith in others as bumpers come within inches of one another. This is the skill of close proximity chaos.