2K Games has confirmed that NBA 2K17 will leverage the power of PlayStation 4 Pro for visual improvements. The new console model will launch on November 10.
In 4K televisions, the game will run natively to that resolution, at 60 frames per second and with support of HDR, the latter option will also be available on any PlayStation 4 console.
The users who do not have the most current screens can also enjoy graphic changes. In a 1080p television, NBA 2K17 runs at 4K to get a better antialiasing with a technique known downsampling, increase the resolution beyond the native, and thus reduce the sawtooth respect to an image on a standard PS4 or Slim.
NBA 2K17 is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC from September 16.
— NBA 2K 2K17 (@NBA2K) October 12, 2016
Meanwhile, the basketball simulation title of NBA 2K17 has also received a new major new update that brings some changes and adaptations that are required. The 1.04 patch notes have now also being informed. You can check out all the patch 1.04 details at this page and below:
1. Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
2. After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
3. Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
4. Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
1. The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
2. Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
1. Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
2. Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
3. Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
1. Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
2. Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
3. Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
4. Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.