2K sports have recently announced patch update 1.06 notes of NBA 2K16 that is currently rolling out on PS4 now and soon is going to come to Xbox One.
According to the game’s official Facebook page, a new update patch notes of 1.06 version is now announced for NBA 2K16. It is mentioned that the update is rolling out on PS4 and is also in process to come out on Xbox One.
Some users who have downloaded the new patch of NBA 2K16 on PS4 have revealed a 2.4GB size of the update. So, it could be possible that the patch will be around same size on Xbox One.
Checkout the NBA 2K16 Patch Update 1.06 Notes below:
1. Updated player portraits for a number of players.
2. Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
3. Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
4. Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
5. Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
6. Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Don’t reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.