Mount & Blade available for free on GOG for a limited period
Available from 2008 on Windows PC, Mount & Blade, a role-playing game set in a medieval setting developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment, is currently available for free on GOG.com, the digital marketplace of CD Projekt.
Usually priced at $9.99, Mount & Blade is then free until Sunday, May 21, of course without any DRM protection as per tradition of GOG.com. In addition, all other episodes of the series and its DLC are discounted by 75% to 23:59 hours of May 21.
You can start downloading the game of Mount & Blade by just clicking on this link. Will you benefit from the opportunity to try Mount & Blade? Let us know in the comment section below.
Calradia is a land at war, offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior.
1. Free-form sand-box gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
2. Groundbreaking horseback combat.
3. Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
4. Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
5. You can be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies or an owner of villages, castles or towns.
6. Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
7. Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.