The NetherRealm Studios have released the Patch 1.02 version for ‘Mortal Kombat X’ on PlayStation 4, which shows among other things new content with it.
In addition to the first DLC character of Jason Voorhees, who will be available in May, you can now find the update of several new outfits in Mortal Kombat X, including for Ermac, Kano, Mileena, Reptile, Sonya, as well as the classic outfit for Sub-Zero, which is provided to all players for free.
In addition, the patch improves the online stability, multiplayer connections, brings diverse gameplay adjustments with it improvements in localization and other small errors are also eliminated.
The developer has also apologized, in a discussion on Steam community here, with PC users, because of the problems encountered during the launch of the game. To make amends, they have given players 10,000 Krypt Koins for free.
Moreover, an update is going to release for the PC version that should lead to an optimization of performance, improving the shadows and reducing the size of the video files created with replays.
Mortal Kombat X is available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, while for the old-gen console version, the game is scheduled for this summer.
The update weighs around 3160 megabytes. Below is the complete change log of Mortal Kombat X Patch 1.02:
- Added the following character and costumes for online compatibility: Jason Voorhees, Pharaoh Ermac, Vampiress Mileena,
- Kraken Reptile, Revolution Kano, Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero
- Added the free Klassic Sub-Zero costume
- Improved online stability
- Multiplayer invite improvements
- Gameplay fixes and balancing
- Localization languages fixes
- Play Go fixes
- WB Play fixes
- General bug fixes