Recently Mortal Kombat X was going to get a new character in the form of Predator and with that there was also a new pack released that offers new brutalities. Recently the game developer on the official Steam forum has announced that they are offering an early release of the patch.
This early release of the patch will let players to play the Predator character with new brutalities. With that, the patch is also going to fix few errors in the game. The official patch notes are posted below. The patch is going to resolve issues related to skipping of frame while playing the game. If you are having issues and getting errors then you can simply run the patch to resolve the problem.
Checkout Mortal Kombat X new Patch notes with hidden Brutalities here and below:
- Frame Skipping has been removed
- Liu Kang’s “Hot Head” brutality no longer triggers when no stage interaction is used
- When installing the Title from a complete backup the entire package will now be installed
- Saving a controller preset for the keyboard will now make it the active preset
- Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen
- The pings of other players in a room will now display correctly
- After completing an Invasion Boss, the Invasion Bosses defeat will now trigger correctly
- Fixed a crash where sometimes the game will minimize, becoming unplayable
- Pausing and unpausing quickly while Frame Smoothing is set to “on” will no longer cause a display driver crash in arenas
- Users can now leave a KOTH session as king without taking a loss
- There are new secret brutalities to discover