Capcom has announced the arrival of the third Monster Hunter World update for PC, available from October 30, this Major Update will also include the Siege of Kulve Taroth, accessible from 2nd to 15th November.
Below, you can check the changelog as disseminated by Capcom:
Major New Content:
- For the first time on Steam, the Kulve Taroth Siege will be available for a limited period from Friday, November 2 at 00:00 a.m. (UTC) until Thursday, November 15 at 23:59 (UTC).
- Cooperate with all other hunters in your Online Session to destroy the horns of Kulve Taroth, an elder dragon clad in a gold mantle. “Appraisal weapons” will be rewarded for completing the siege, and you can acquire new materials to forge and upgrade equipment, as well as the “Bushi Ticket” for your Palico equipment.
- Note: The siege can only be accessed after progressing to a certain point in the story. The siege will be available at different times in the future.
- “Character Edit Voucher” will be available on the Store, allowing hunters to edit their gender and appearance.
Additions and Changes:
- “HDR Mode” added in the Display Settings.
- Various keyboard setting adjustments, including different key assignments.
- A new shortcut key option which allows players to use keyboard shortcuts (any number key from 1 to 8).
- Fixed an issue where certain textures in cutscenes or character creation were not optimized.
- Fixed other minor issues.
The latest version of Monster Hunter World is revision number 154766. You can check the version by checking the number that will appear in the upper left corner by starting the game in window mode. Please note that pairing with other players is only possible with those who have the same version of the game.