Minecraft Patch 1.8.5 download now available for PC
Mojang has just released a new update for the version of PC ‘s incredibly successful title ‘Minecraft’ that especially and according to the company, solves several problems that have to do with security. In addition, this new patch 1.8.5 version fixes a lot of bugs and various problems that the title continues to experience despite its long years in the market.
The development team, as usual, have written on the official website here and recommend all players to update the game, even if they think they don’t need it (because it works perfectly fine). Literally, Mojang recommended the game should be updated to version 1.8.5 “ASAP”. The patches are concerned with security issues, often as recommended to avoid possible problems.
The company also urges the players themselves to indicate whatever errors they may have found throughout the game and, if desired, communicate directly through the official website dedicated to gamers. You can go to this link to report all the errors you are getting in the new version of the game.
This new version comes just a month after the 1.8.4 update of ‘Minecraft’. It seems that this new version corrected various problems for large number of users, in addition to other security issues (with theft accounts).
Below is the Minecraft Patch 1.8.5 notes:
- [Bug MC-79632] – Phantom Custom Player in Scoreboard / UUIDs of non-player entities on scoreboards truncated after relog
- [Bug MC-75630] – Exploit with signs and command blocks
- [Bug MC-80478] – Better server validation for movement packets
- [Bug MC-80479] – Invalid beacon effects are not validated
- [Bug MC-80480] – Certain attribute values are not bound