Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Patch 1.04 download available now
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Patch 1.04 is finally available for download. The patch has lot of improvements and some additions in the game. The patch is released for PS4 already, for other platforms it will be slowly released soon. The patch also brings a lot of graphics enhancements in the game.
All the patch details are given below. Like a new mission called as EventFOB will be updated by the patch in the game. There will be also better and improved mission provided for Combat Deployment. This is a kind of good thing for the players who are looking for more extra content for the online version. The patch also adds some improvement in the screen UI that will let players to locate things pretty easily. The patch is rolled out for some platforms and players can download and test out what all new things are provided.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Patch 1.04 Highlights are given below:
- New “Event FOB” missions added!
- FOB insurance service begins!
- New and improved missions for Combat Deployment (Online)! Rewards also get a huge boost!
- New equipment added! A higher level of performance… Grade 7!
- Night vision equipment can now be developed for your Security Team staff!
- Infiltrate without leaving a trace!
- FOB expansion time reduction now available!
- Improvements to on-screen UI elements and point scoring!
- GMP and materials limits are greatly increased online!
Get detailed information about this latest patch by visiting this link.