On the retailer website of Best Buy, recently some interesting details on Mass Effect Andromeda were leaked, as a boxart of the game, the existence of a Deluxe Edition and a cooperative multiplayer mode up to four players were leaked.
On the pages of Best Buy, however, you can read the different details of Mass Effect Andromeda, about the plot of the game and its mechanics, among which a multiplayer co-op mode upo 1 to 4 players is mentioned.
The release of Mass Effect Andromeda is scheduled for spring 2017 on the above platforms, also today we will celebrate the N7-Day, during the day today Electronic Arts will release a new trailer and reveal new details about the game, including possibly also the release date of the title.
Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition pic.twitter.com/D7JbaQn8Ww
— Wario64 (@Wario64) November 7, 2016
You can find the game covers (respectively for PS4 and Xbox One) shown below:
Below you can also find the game details mentiond on the retailer website:
Mass Effect: Andromeda takes players to the Andromeda galaxy, far beyond the Milky Way. There, players will lead our fight for a new home in hostile territory as the Pathfinder – a leader of military-trained explorers. This is the story of humanity’s next chapter, and player choices throughout the game will ultimately determine our survival.
1. Chart Your Own Course in a Dangerous New Galaxy – Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich, alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home.
2. Lead the First Humans in Andromeda on a Desperate Search for our New Home – In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict.
3. Fight with your Pathfinder Team In Battle Against Terrifying Enemies and Creatures – New additions like destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever.
4. Build a Formidable Hero With Amazing Weapons, Powers and Tech – With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new, powerful alien enemies.
5. For 1 player or up to 4 in multiplayer mode