Mass Effect Andromeda 1.05 patch will improve Facial Animations and Romance Options
During today, BioWare has published the release schedule for the upcoming patch which will improve the technical side of the controversial game of Mass Effect: Andromeda, the fourth installment of the acclaimed Sci-Fi RPG series.
On the game’s official website, the General Manager Aaron Flynn has posted a comprehensive roadmap anticipating the arrival of many improvements. You can check out all the information given below:
“It’s been two weeks since the launch of Mass Effect™: Andromeda and we’re thankful to the millions of you who have already joined us on this journey. And though the game is now in your hands, it’s really just the beginning.
Since launch, our team has been poring over your comments and feedback, looking to discover what you like about the game, as well as areas we can evolve or improve.
This Thursday, we’ll release a new patch that addresses technical fixes (crashes, improved performance), but also adds a number of improvements we’ve heard you ask for, such as:
1. Allowing you to skip ahead when travelling between planets in the galaxy map
2. Increasing the inventory limits
3. Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
4. Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
5. Improving localized voice over lip sync
6. Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
7. Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer”
The 1.05 patch, arriving on Thursday, April 6, will also improve the much-disputed facial animation. Within the next two months, BioWare will release additional patches which will improve the way in so many other aspects
Mass Effect: Andromeda is available for PC (Denuvo protection was recently cracked in 10 days), PS4 and Xbox One.