As promised, yesterday afternoon Activision released a patch that solves some problems present in the PC version of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.
Last week, Activision and Marvel Entertainment announced the relaunch of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 for current generation consoles and PC. In this way, both games came to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC with modifications to the user interface and cooperative modes with both online and split screen; but not everything has turned out as planned and the games were released with many problems.
After debuting a few days ago, both game’s players were disappointed because it suffered all kinds of problems, from graphics and audio errors to missing content. The company said that currently all the DLC of the second installment works correctly.
Here we present the most important features of the new patch:
1. Improved controller mapping for multiple controllers to address the Xbox One controller and Xbox 360 controller 2. support issues including the button assignments for the triggers and A button on Windows 10
3. Support for up to four controllers
4. Updates to audio support that should improve the audio and minimize crackling and other issues that some users may have experienced
5. Improved online player invites for Marvel Ultimate Alliance
6. Additional fixes including addressing some issues that could cause players to be desynched or disconnected during online games, adding support for the EULA scroll bar, and UI updates