Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash will release in the month of November 20 this year. The game will be a Wii U exclusive. The game offer a tennis based theme gameplay. Kind of interesting sports game for one and family. Below you can see the list of features of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. It brings a single and multiplayer gameplay. You can compete with your friends and also play with your family in different multiplayer matches.
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash offers you 1v1 and there is also a double match where you can play in a group of 2vs2 also. The game is going to release in the month of November. The game features looks pretty promising and offer a nice group play on Wii U. You can also checkout the trailer at the end of this article. The trailer offers a glimpse of some characters that will be the part of the game.
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash Features:
- Compete with friends in the multiplayer Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash game on the Wii U system.
- Play against friends and family in multiplayer matches.
- Play against friends and family in both singles (1v1) and doubles (2v2) matches as your favorite Mushroom Kingdom character.
- Control your character’s every movement on the court, using precise timing and the correct shot to outwit your opponent.
- Use the new Jumpshot technique to return shots like never before.
- In Mega Battles, get the Mega Mushroom to gain a “big” advantage over your competition.
- New characters make their Mario Tennis debut.