Video Games News, Reviews & Guides

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle miscellaneous information and images leaked online

0 421

Nintendo and Ubisoft have not yet officially confirmed the existence of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, however, several images have appeared online that reveal interesting information about the project.

The crossover of Mario and the Rabbids – Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – has not been officially revealed; However, a recent leak seems to indicate that all those rumors are reality. What we are referring to is that the first art of this strange project and various information that was leaked.

The title is presented as an RPG with turn-based combat, characterized by a strong exploratory component. Specifically, it seems that 35% of the experience will consist of the exploration, while the remaining 65% by the fighting.

The combat system is very tactical and will be based on the use of upgradeable weapons (including firearms). The selectable characters will be 8: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and the Rabbids wearing the costumes of each of them.

The game will last about 20 hours, and is developed in the Ubisoft studios in Paris and Milan, will use the Snowdrop Engine, will be published by the French company exclusively on Switch, will support the co-op and will include four alternative worlds of Mario universe filled with easter eggs.

The official reveal of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and the first hands-on are planned for E3, while the output is set to August / September 2017.

See also  Star Wars Battlefront 2 leak suggests Boba Fett as a villain