Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam will be compatible with 18 Amiibo Figures
While we wait for the first quarter of 2016 in Europe Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam’s release, we learned today that this game will release early in Japan. Indeed, it will land in the Land of the Rising Sun on December 3.
Remember, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam game mixes the world of Mario & Luigi games and that of Paper Mario. Thus, the game will incorporate aspects of each of these two gameplay universe.
Today we also learn that the game will be compatible with 18 different Amiibo Figures. For the moment we do not know how useful they will be in the game but we can assume that they will bring us various objects or bonuses.
Here is the exact list of amiibo:
- Mario (Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario series)
- Peach (Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario series)
- Yoshi (Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario series)
- Luigi (Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario series)
- Bowser (Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario series)
- Mario (Super Smash Bros. series)
- Toad (Super Smash Bros. series)
- Yarn Yoshi (Green, Blue, Pink, Mega)
- Mario (Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary, Classic and Modern Colours)
You can also check the boxart of Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam in Japan below:
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (Bros.) (3DS) will be released on December 3 2015 in Japan and in spring 2016 in Europe and North America.
- Characters from the Paper Mario universe – including Paper Mario, Princess Peach, Bowser and Toad – jump out of a book and into the world of Mario & Luigi, resulting in hilarious and dangerous hijinks, trademarks of the Mario & Luigi franchise.
- Take advantage of Paper Mario‘s unique skills, like slipping through cracks, making copies of himself and folding himself up.
- Take down Bowser’s army of dastardly villains, solve puzzles and embark on quests as a brand-new trio of heroes.
- Got rhythm? Show off the moves of your giant papercraft by charging it up with dance and strut your way through battles with other giant papercrafts from Bowser’s army.