Today Nintendo has released a new update for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe that brings the title to version 1.1.
Many of you are likely to be enjoying the overall experience that Nintendo has been able to bring to the gaming community of this generation with the release of Switch, its latest platform, which recently received the release of one of the most successful titles in the market, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Despite being an improved version of the game previously released on Wii U and exclusive to the brand, the title released in late April still came with some minor bugs, which will be corrected over time, and Nintendo did not want to wait. From now on the latest update for this title is available, which will take you to version 1.1. As always, this patch is necessary to use the online functions of the application.
You can find the changelogs of this update 1.1 for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe below:
1. Opponents’ names are displayed in the rear view mirror view in online matches.
2. Invincibility period after a spin-out or crash is longer in online matches
3. Up to two players can spectate a friend group while they wait to join.
4. “Worldwide” and “Regional” modes add players to Mirror and 200cc matches less often.
5. Can now properly create a friend lobby when you have 100 or more friends.
6. Inkling Girl’s animation has been adjusted.
7. Starting positions in online races now properly reflect the order in which players join.
8. Driver Miis now properly showing facial expressions.
9. Tournament clock now properly reflects real-world time.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is now available for Nintendo Switch.