Mad Max Patch 4 download available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
After a month or so, Avalanche and Warner Bros. Interactive have recently released a new Mad Max patch 4 today on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Today, a new version of patch 4 has been released for Mad Max the video game and the download is already out. This new update includes a number of fixes and some additions as well, including performance & map improvements and also support for Steam Controllers.
Checkout the full list of Mad Max Patch 4 changelogs that apply to all platforms here and below:
General Updates for All Platforms:
- Map improvements and fixes.
- Fixed a problem with a draw bridge’s winch in Great Watcher.
- Fixed an instance where The Jaw’s locks couldn’t be destroyed.
- Fixed several issues involving projects in Strongholds
- Improved performance in several locations
- Corrected a couple of annoying softlock issues
- Corrected how Warcriers would suddenly stop doing their job if Max would leave the area and then come back without disposing of them.
- Fixed a camera problem in some instances
- Fixed an instance where Insignias wouldn’t be accurately tracked after being destroyed.
- Polish of collision meshes against the certain terrain and objects
- Fixed a couple of persistent UI issues
- Corrected the momentary inability to use Fast Travel after certain Wasteland Missions.
- General bug fixes
Win64 Specific Updates:
- Steam Controller support added to the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Resolution defaulted to a lower setting. Saves should now retain the player selected Resolution.
- Fixed an issue where overall volume remained low after adjusting Volume settings.
- Fixed a problem with the Refresh Rate setting being reset to 24hz with the previous patch. Those settings now correctly persist through updates.
- Fixed a problem with remaining stuck in Jeet’s Stronghold after completing the Dinki-Di’s mission in some cases.
- Fixed a UI conflict issue for Settings not being saved when selecting an option with the mouse and then using the keyboard to change and confirm the change.
- Implemented a Virtual Keyboard for when accessing WBPlay credentials fields with a controller.
- Implemented a smoother loading screen transition across the screens when using a multiple screens display setup.
- Fixed missing images for certain keyboard functions in the Keymapping Options Menu.
- Corrected instances where the Pause menu would display incorrect control labels when switching between Keyboard+Mouse controls and a Controller.
- Fixed a navigation restriction problem after using Escape to exit certain menu panels.
- Fixed the problem with accessing a Challenge Category once that category was completed.
- Polished controls in the Map screen to avoid having the “Action” control result in placing a Marker in the map.