Mad Max Patch 3 is going to get a new update called as Vehicle Roll soon. With this the update will also offer a lot of new changes in the game. This small improvement will let you to have a more stable gaming output. The patch is going to add more support for better car graphics and it will also bring mix benefits for the players. Realistic car graphics will make your gameplay experience a lot better. This was officially announced on the forums of Max Community. It is not clear when the patch is going to release. But this will be coming soon in sometime. And the patch is also going to bring realistic car physics support. You can check the patch notes below. This is going to make battles more intense for the players.
With this there will be tiny bug fixes in the map. This includes map issues and audio problem in the game. The update is going to enhance the overall gaming output and it is also found that this is going to push the game load time lesser. The patch is also going to add improvements in Auto-Aim. So, all this kind of tweaks is pretty necessary for the game. There will be lot of players who had done playing the game, but after getting the patch they can test out some new levels with realistic car graphics.
Checkout the Mad Max Patch 3 changelogs here and below:
General Updates for All Platforms:
- Added optional “Vehicle roll” setting for more realistic in-air car physics.
- General performance improvements.
- Improved data streaming, enabling content to load faster and easier.
- Improved auto-aim target prioritization.
- Fixed various audio issues.
- Made various GUI fixes and improvements.
- Fixed several instances of the map not loading correctly.
- Made various mission flow fixes and improvements. This includes retroactively resolving a conditional mission flow blocker that was happening to some players trying to install the Baby Bars during the Wasteland Classic mission after the mission flow had been interrupted.
- General bug fixes.
Win64 Specific Updates:
- Fixed instances of graphics options resetting to default upon the game loading for some users.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Harpoon to not work correctly on triple monitor setups, and with larger aspect ratios.
- Fixed several keyboard entry issues with the WBPlay Menu screen.
- Made several Mouse & Keyboard Control improvements and fixes.