League of Legends is an online battle arena game that was released quite a long time back. A new patch for this game is out that offers some fixes and in-game improvements. The patch version is 5.14. You can see more details about the same in the patch log below. The patch notes show the new thing it is going to offer in the game. It is live and you can add that in this game. The patch would also offer few more options to tweak the game and some extra items to checkout. The patch will introduce a new in-game event called as Bilgewater: Burning Tides.
It is a new story in the game that would let you to explorer new regions. If you want a bit more information on the same then you can visit the site of Bilgewater: Burning Tides for details. I had provided the link below. The update also introduces new ARAM map that will be available in every game mode. There is a new announcer and new background music in the game.
You can visit the Bilgewater: Burning Tides official website by clicking on this link.
League of Legends Patch 5.14 Notes is given here and some of them below:
- Bilgewater: Burning Tides
- Champion updates for Gangplank and Miss Fortune
- Six Bilgewater-themed skins
- New Bilgewater wards and icons
- The Butcher’s Bridge ARAM map
- Black Market Brawlers, our latest Featured Game Mode
- A special guest announcer for all game modes
- New music on Summoner’s Rift and Butcher’s Bridge
- HUD Update – The HUD has been updated! Check out our HUD launch microsite for more information!