Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix + 2.5 was released last week in Japan and the first buyers have complained about the presence of bugs, glitches and technical problems, some of which already present in versions for PlayStation 3 of the title included in the collection and not yet corrected. These anomalies will be resolved soon with a patch.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix is about to arrive in stores on March 28 and Square Enix has confirmed via Twitter the publication of a day-one patch, which will help to solve some technical problems.
Through the official profile of the game on Twitter, Square-Enix has announced that the patch of the day-one is scheduled to coincide with the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix + 2.5 in North America (March 28) and Europe (31 March), the patch will fix various problems unspecified, at least for the moment.
We remind you that the package includes the following:
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
– Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
– Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
– Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (an adaptation 50-minute video of the game released on Nintendo DS)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
– Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
– Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
– Kingdom Hearts Re: coded (summed up in three hours of video is not playable).
Surely we will know more after the launch of the title.