Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today announced the official release date of Kingdom Come Deliverance, scheduled for February 13, 2018 in America, Europe and in other PAL territories.
Both the parties, under exclusive co-publishing agreement for this new medieval RPG, have agreed on this release date to ensure the best possible quality for future players and the community of Kingdom Come Deliverance.
To celebrate the new release date of Kingdom Come Deliverance a new trailer on the story was published that gives a taste of the exciting plot of the title. Players assume the role of Henry, son of a blacksmith, whose peaceful life is shattered after a mercenary attack, ordered by King Sigismund himself, his village is burnt to the ground. He is one of the few survivors of the massacre, who will decide to build his destiny and fight for the future of the Czech Republic, this will be dragged into a bloody conflict and a raging civil war.
1. Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
2. Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
3. Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
4. Character development: Improve your skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
5. Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
6. Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come Deliverance will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC February 13, 2018 in physical and digital versions at $49.99 for PC and $59.99 for consoles.