From yesterday, all those who bought the ‘Air, Land & Sea’ Pass Expansion of Just Cause 3 can download the new DLC of Mech Land Assault, which will introduce a new island to explore, powerful Mech to be used to sow chaos.
Just Cause 3: Mech Land Assault, the second content pack of Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass is available now for the Season Pass holders and will be available for purchase as a separate additional content from June 10.
Mech Assault Land brings Rico Rodriguez in the new Tear Island, home to an abandoned base of Eden research and a prison camp run by the shadowy Black Hand. Defended by huge and powerful Mechs, Rico will need the new Power Core Bavarium gun to disable their shields and appropriate it. Once inside, Rico will use their powerful cannons and GRIP Gravity Guns to hurl enemies and tear them apart.
Here are the features of the DLC:
1. Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
2. Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
3. Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
4. Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
5. Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
6. Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The Mech Assault Land pack is priced at $11.99 while the AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available at the price of $24.99. The final content pack – Bavarium SEA HEIST – will be available by the end of 2016, and the Season Pass holders will have one week in advance to get this add-on.
For the occasion, a new gameplay trailer was spread dedicated to the content: