Just Cause 3 Gameplay Trailer “On A Mission” Revealed
Square Enix has released a new video of Just Cause 3, displaying one of the game’s missions and demonstrating letting off steam side of this open world game from Avalanche Studios Thurs. After proposing the video game of Mad Max early September 2015, Avalanche Studios is preparing to release its second production, called as Just Cause 3. Like the previous series, the game will always offer us an open world and a particularly great freedom of action gameplay.
For proof, the publisher Square Enix has released a gameplay video which shows the course of a mission. Rico Rodriguez displays much of its capabilities, including the use of his famous grappling hook, his parachute but also his wingsuit. The three combined facilities enable it to perform chained actions that allow to surprise enemies.
Recall that Just Cause 3 will be released on 1 December 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Watch the Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer of “On A Mission” below:
- Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
- Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
- Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
- Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
- Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
- Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
- Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover
- Online community features