Just Cause 3 Crash fix, AMD Driver Graphical Glitch solution, FPS drop and Error 38 workaround, etc
Just Cause 3 is out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. The game is quite high demanding when it comes to graphics. The game is too much resource intensive. So the first thing you have to do is check the system requirement for PC before buying this game. We had tested it on AMD FX8350 CPU+8GB RAM + Nvidia 650TI 2GB GPU. Still it lags on the lowest settings. Some of the most demanding issues that you will face are because of the games hardware requirement. Smooth performance is possible if you keep the Graphic Settings at lowest.
- Operating System – Windows 7.1 SP1 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
- CPU – Intel Core i5-2500k, 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3GHz
- Memory – 6 GB RAM
- Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (2GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)
- Storage – 54 GB available space
- Operating System – Vista SP2 / Windows 7.1 SP1 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
- CPU – Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
- Graphics – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (3GB) / AMD R9 290 (4GB)
- Storage – 54 GB available space
Just Cause 3 Crash after increasing resolution:
If you are facing issue after changing the resolution then you will have to modify the configuration file manually. The config file is located in /Documents/Square Enix/Just Cause 3/Saves/0 folder. Just look for settings.json file and then right click on it. Choose open with notepad. Modify the resolution from here manually.
Just Cause 3 Static Noise while playing game:
At some point if you are having a distorted or static noise in the game the only way to fix the issue is by installing the latest audio drivers. Remove the old one through Control Panel > Uninstall Program. Most of the system is having Realtek Audio Drivers. You can also remove that through Device Manager > Sound, Video & Game Controller. Just right click and remove the drivers and then install the latest one.
Just Cause 3 Screen Flickering, Lag and Slow:
Check the minimum system requirement for this game. Or else you will face a variety of problem. Follow below step to fix these issues.
- Update to the latest GPU Drivers – Nvidia or AMD.
- Kill all background processes to get a better output.
- Disable high graphic settings for smoother performance.
- Try running the game in Windowed Mode on lowest settings.
- Go in the Graphic Settings and turn off Depth of Field, Shadow, etc; for smoother output.
Just Cause 3 Disc Error:
At the time of installation if you are getting disk read error, then try to delete some files on your hard drive. This error is due to low storage space. Run Disk Cleanup to wipe out temp files. Secondly, run disk defragmentation. Try installing the game in the different partition.
Just Cause 3 Stuttering Issues:
To resolve Stuttering issue in the game just play the game in offline mode.
Just Cause 3 Flickering Issues:
Flickering issue is common when you play game on AMD Crossfire or Nvidia SLI. Try to switch the game in Windowed mode or else play on single GPU only.
Just Cause 3 Direct3D Error:
To fix this issue you have to first update all your drivers. And then you will have to turn off few things that will help you fixing the issue. Like turn off overlay in apps of Steam, Afterburner, etc.
Just Cause 3 Error 38:
For fixing the error you have to update to the latest beta drivers. This is only for AMD users. Try installing 15.11.1 Beta driver update in your system or else disable overlay in Steam, Afterburner, etc.
Fix for AMD Driver Graphical Glitch:
Many AMD graphics card owner are facing graphical glitch when playing Just Cause 3 game. So, to fix this issue, AMD GPU owners need to install the latest Crimson Edition 15.11.1 beta driver in their system, just read how to install these drivers at this address.