Ratalaika Games is working on the adaptation of the game called “I and Me” to Nintendo Switch, which debuted last year on PC. Its launch is scheduled for the next month in July.
This is a pretty promising game that some of you may have already tried, as it was released on Steam last year. The game bets on puzzles and is an original design by Wish Fang. It proposes to control two cats simultaneously. It offers four different chapters with a total of 92 levels to complete.
– Unique art style created by hand.
– Sweet music.
– Levels of adequate difficulty.
– A deep story that expands with each level you complete.
– 4 chapters with multiple levels (92 levels in total).
– The chapters have their own station, as well as specific elements of puzzles, music and environment.
– Compatible with Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Finally it has been confirmed that the game will be available in these languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. The game still has no release date, so we will be attentive to new details about it.
We leave you with the trailer of the game below:
What do you think of this news? Tell us in the comments below.