How to fix Samurai Warriors 4-II Gamepad not working issue
Samurai Warriors 4-II is a new game and it has an issue with gold gamepad or controller. But there is a way to fix this issue. It is possible to use an old gamepad with the game. The game works pretty well with controllers than with keyboard. So this is a small trick that you can easily follow to use your existing game controller for playing Samurai Warriors 4-II. To use old gamepad or controller for this game you will need Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. This emulator is available on Githubs.
- Download Xbox 360 Controller Emulator from the link. There are separate version for 32bit and 64bit.
- Once done you have to extract the files of the emulator and then paste in the place where the game is installed. For example C\Program Files (X86)\SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II\ or if you are using Steam then in C:\Username\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II\.
- Copy xinput1_3.dll and save it somewhere. In case you face issue you can replace the files. You have to copy x360ce_x64.exe or x360ce_x32.exe in the game folder and then just launch it. Wait for the emulator to update.
- Click on Search Automatically for settings. If the game is installed in different location then click on Browse my computer for settings.
- Once done save the config and then done. Yu can play the controller.
READ One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 Crash Fix, Graphics Settings optimizing, Xbox Controller Solution, etc