The best thing about GTA 5 is that you can have ample of MODS for this game and make it look a bit different. GTA series is always popular for its mods and now the new version brings up some exciting changes in the game. Just recently we found a new mod that will change the main character to Iron Man’s Hulkbuster.
Iron Man’s Hulkbuster is one of the most powerful Armor in Iron Man’s wardrobe which is designed to deal with Hulk. It is hefty and amazing. Through a simple mod you can add this in GTA 5 and have fun playing with the game characters. The mod looks fully functional. You can fly; you have a good strength and stamina as well. The below video will show you how Iron Man’s Hulkbuster really looks like in GTA 5. To use the armor you will need ScripthookVDotNet that supports a variety of game armors. Once added you can use this again and again by adding new armors. With simple key press it gets activated in the form of menu on the main game screen.
Iron Man’s HULKBUSTER Hulkbuster Video is show below:
- DotNet 4.5 (66.75MB)
- ScripthookVDotNet (2.14KB)
- C++ ScriptHook by Alexander Blade (477.57KB)
- Turn of your Antivirus software
Process to install Iron Man’s Hulkbuster Mod –
- Download the latest version of ScripthookVDotNet on the below source link shared on Github. You will get a zip file.
- Extract the content of the file in the place where GTA 5 is installed. Default location is C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto 5.
- You have to copy the armor files in the script folder.
To install Iron Man’s Hulkbuster you can follow this video uploaded by GTAXScripting channel. The video shows the full process on how to install this mod in GTA V.
Iron Man’s Hulkbuster Mod Installation Video is shown below: