Guerrilla Games has today released a new update for Horizon: Zero Dawn (1.13), which brings with it interesting features to the game, in addition to the rigorous repairs and adjustments to the stability and performance of the game.
One of the most notable new features is the ability to play your own music while you’re playing Horizon: Zero Dawn, which will certainly be appreciated by many fans. What could be better than tearing down a great mechanical beast to the rhythm of your favorite songs?
Another new feature is the possibility of getting rid of treasure chests whose items you do not want or need, a great help to keep your inventory tidier. As for repairs, this time the patch focuses on some adjustments to progression problems and crashes.
If you want to know every detail that comes with the patch, visit this link or check some of those below. Just take into account that some of the descriptions of the notes contain spoilers from the plot of the game.
1. Added the ability to drop treasure chests.
2. Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where the objective ‘Meet Rost at the North Gate’ would always be marked as failed for some players in the objective log.
3. Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where the fix for duplicate spears introduced in Patch 1.12 would not solve the issue for some player if they already finished “In her Mother’s Footsteps”.
4. Fixed an issue after “The Proving” for certain players where Aloy would not retrieve her Focus after visiting Rost.
5. Fixed an issue where some players could permanently lose the Tearblaster in their playthrough after selling it at a merchant. The Tearblaster will now be available to purchase from certain merchants after completing ‘Hunter’s Blind’.
6. Fixed an issue where a pile of Ancient Debris appeared to be located underground for certain players.
7. Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pick up their loot when it was dropped in water.
8. Fixed an issue in the “Gatelands” Bandit Camp where some players could get stuck in a rock after performing a ‘Strike from below’.
9. Fixed an issue when certain players would try to mount during Aloy’s falling animation, causing Aloy to float in midair.
10. Fixed the issue where some players were able to gain +10,000 XP every time they cleared hunting trials with all Blazing Suns.