IO Interactive and Square Enix are pleased to announce that the first “Elusive targets” jobs in HITMAN will be playable tomorrow. They are part of the live content and will be between the HITMAN released episodes and introduce a new game mode.
The individual targeted people of Elusive Target orders are especially designed and difficult to eliminate and they come with specific rules given below:
• An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
• They are available for a limited time only in game – this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
• Intel on the target will be limited
• They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
• Plan accordingly before you engage your target
• Your target can only die once
• If you die during the mission, that’s it
• When the time runs out, they are gone for good
• If you fail, there are no second chances
In the future if you do not want to miss any of the single “Elusive target” orders, players can check the forums or social media channels of HITMAN to follow.
HITMAN is currently only available digitally for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Using the intro package that includes Level of “Prologue” and “Paris”, players can contribute to the recommended retail price of 14.99 EUR (PC 12.99 EUR) in the world of HITMAN aboard. After Sapienza, the next new location will be Morocco in May. From there, the trip takes HITMAN to Thailand, the United States and to conclude, Japan: with monthly updates to three other venues.