Io Interactive today released the new update 1.03 for the stealth action game Hitman on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Improvements include optimized loading times, fixes when scoring and restoring missing “Requiem Pack” pre-order items. In addition, ten new challenges are introduced, in which players have to kill their targets in a Vampire Magicians outfit.
Square Enix and the guys from IO Interactive have begun to release a new patch for the stealth action title Hitman. This will update the episodic adventures on the version 1.03 and make some adjustments within the game. The patch brings 481.3 megabytes on the scale and will initially be released for Xbox One and Playstation 4. The PC version of the patch will be supplied later.
Among other things, the developers want to improve the load times with the new updated patch to fix problems with the distribution of points and restore the contents of the “Requiem” package. The official patch notes have also been published on the official website and below.
In addition, the release date of the second episode of “Hitman” was unveiled. This Episode Two is called “Sapienza” and will be released on 26 April 2016 as announced by Square Enix. In the new adventure you will be shipped to Italy and experience a new mission.
Hitman 1.03 Patch Notes
1. The Vampire Magician Challenge Pack includes 10 new challenges that were inspired by how our community have been playing the game. Each challenge requires you to wear the Vampire Magician disguise while taking down targets using a range of different methods.
2. Continued improvements to load times:
The improvements will be most notable when loading The Showstopper mission in Paris and we’re already working on improving all loading times even more.
3. Improved responsiveness for in-game menus and image loading:
We’ve implemented an image caching system that will improve responsiveness and loading times for all images in the game menu.
4. Fixed issues with scoring:
Primarily, this fixes an issue that resulted in many players earning a “0 second” time bonus and an incorrect score of 210,000. A leaderboard reset will be implemented at a later date.
5. Continued improvements to connectivity:
Server stability improvements.
5. Missing ‘Requiem Pack’ items have been restored:
For those affected, these items will now be available to choose from the planning screen again.
6. Fixed numerous issues that were causing crashes:
General improvements to game stability.