Heroes Of The Storm New Patch download available on August 18 2015
Heroes Of The Storm New Patch is going to come on August 18. The patch is currently available on PTR mode. You can find the full patch logs in the below link. The patch looks big and is going to bring a lot of changes and fixes in the game.
This new patch is going to bring ample of new changes to make the game a lot better. With bug fixes there are many enhancements in the game that are wroth to check. There is a new Battleground called as Infernal Shrines. This is a kind of three-lane Battleground that offers you a competitive gameplay. With that there is Kharazim as a new Hero in this game as well.
Heroes Of The Storm New Patch description is given here and below:
Our next major Heroes of the Storm patch has just arrived to the Public Test Realm and will be available for play testing for the next seven days. During this time, we kindly request your assistance in trying out some of the new content and balance changes it contains before we officially release the patch to the live version of Heroes next week.
- The Wonder Billie Mount can now be properly selected for use in Hero League and Custom Games.
- Fixed a rare issue that could sometimes cause match made games to start with fewer than 10 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause French AZERTY and German QWERTZ keyboards to revert to using QWERTY keyboard hotkeys.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a noticeable gamma change for some Mac users.
- The visual effects preceding Furnace Blast’s explosion will now remain visible while The Butcher is affected by Brightwing’s Polymorph.