Heroes of the Storm gets a new Hotfix patch. Last patch for this game was released on June 30, 2015. This patch was a kind of major release and after that there is a tiny hotfix released for the game.
The hotfix offers a number of simple fixes and updates in the game. Like for example, after adding the patch, players who are on MAC can now play the game on ultra graphic settings. This was not working well before. The last patch was quite huge with tons of fixes in the same. This one looks like a minor patch that brings some changes missing in the game.
Checkout the official patch notes by visiting this link and below:
- A “Preparing Game Data” dialog box should no longer appear after installing a new patch.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Mac users who are capable of running Ultra graphic settings from properly selecting the Ultra texture setting.
Heroes and Talents
- Abathur will no longer receive the death overlay, nor be automatically teleported back to the allied Hall of Storms, after an Ultimate Evolution Murky clone is killed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Muradin to become unresponsive while using Dwarf Toss under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Murky to become briefly unresponsive if Octo-grab becomes interrupted just before casting completes.
- Allies will no longer continue to receive Invulnerability if Tyrael is stunned while using Sanctification or the Ability is otherwise interrupted.