Helldivers was released on March 3, 2015 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3. The game has got a new update and it is available for download. The patch version is 3.01. The patch size is around 1.3GB approx for the consoles. The patch would bring up a lot of fixes and changes in the game. Below are the official patch logs that will give you ample of details what things it is going to add in the game. It will add some better output in the game performance and will also increase the ranks to 30. There are some new customization set also added in the game. The game is also going to get a SUPER-EARTH ULTIMATE EDITION that is all set to release on August 18th. This edition is already available for pre-order on the official website.
This edition will bring up all expansion in one place with around 11 DLCs and also a bit of extra bonus content for the game. So once you are done with updating the patch you can wait back for the Ultimate edition if you want, so that you can get a bit more content.
Checkout Helldivers Patch 3.01 Notes here and below:
- Ranks 28, 29, and 30
- New visual customization set awarded at levels 28, 29, and 30
- PS TV Support
- Issue with people not being awarded their extraction stars
- Various host migration issues
- Issue with the Arc Shotgun not counting accuracy
- Various crash issues, game stability should be improved
- Various other minor fixes