Harry Potter Wizards Unite Potions Guide
In Harry Potter Wizards Unite you will also be called upon to produce Potions. If you missed Professor Snape’s lessons (which we remember being one of the few teachers to keep his course in almost all films) to give you Defense against the Dark Arts you made a big mistake: in Wizards Unite the potions are one of the fires of the magical experience, allowing you to heal yourself, enhance your magic and many other useful things.
But the way of the alchemist is not at all easy and you need the right ingredients to be able to pull out the right potion. In short, you don’t want to end up making a mistake in the formula, right? To give you a little hand with the cauldron, in the following lines you will find everything you need to know about the noble art of mixing, from collecting ingredients to making moves in preparation.
Collecting the Ingredients:
As with all potions of this world, often what you need will be the particular herbs that grow in the magical world. Finding them is quite simple as long as you accept the fact that it is not possible to look for a specific element, but rather you will have to rely on chance and hope that what we need appears in our vicinity.
Herbs and other ingredients will be scattered throughout the game map and will be made available on the screen as soon as the proximity radar passes over them, just like the tracks and other interactive objects in the game. Just touch them to add them to the inventory. The golden rule is always that the most “populous” areas are more likely to release ingredients, so take advantage of them when you are in a historical center or in similar places.
In addition to direct harvesting, in the Greenhouses, it will be possible to obtain random herbs by choosing a vase among three. If you do not receive Spell Energy, you will have a way to earn some extra potion ingredients. In Wizard Unite, however, it is also possible to cultivate the plants using their own greenhouses, accessing the dedicated table and placing the seeds in the available slots. Clearly, you will have to go back to the same area to get the fruit of the virtual field, so we advise you to choose the area closest to you.
Once you’ve gathered everything you need and you’ve reached level 6, you can dedicate yourself to the Cauldron. In theory what you should do is wait for the potion to complete with time, but in reality, the game has a function to create them more quickly through a series of gestures to be performed in succession. This will not increase the effectiveness of the potions but will surely save you precious time.
There are precise movements that you can use to find the right combination, like a clockwise or anti-clockwise turn, or different multiple taps on the potion and so on. Below, however, you will find the complete list of the potions and the three necessary signs to be performed in order.
- Exstimulo Potion: Vertical line, vertical line, clockwise stir.
- Invigoration Draught: Horizontal line, vertical line, vertical line, zoom out gesture.
- Baruffio’s Brain Elixir: Clockwise stir, pinch gesture, vertical line, vertical line, zoom out gesture, shake.
- Healing Potion: Zoom out gesture, clockwise stir, tap, pinch gesture.
- Strong Exstimulo Potion: Vertical line, vertical line, counterclockwise stir, clockwise stir.
- Potent Exstimulo Potion: Vertical line, horizontal line, vertical line, counterclockwise stir, clockwise stir,
- counterclockwise stir.
- Dawdle Draught: Shake, clockwise stir, counterclockwise stir, counterclockwise stir, pinch gesture.
- Strong Invigoration Draught: Horizontal line, vertical line, vertical line, vertical line, zoom out gesture, zoom out
- Wit-Sharpening Potion: Zoom out gesture, vertical line, vertical line, tap.
- Bountiful Brew: Tap, tap, clockwise stir, vertical line, vertical line.
- Draught of Perception: Shake, clockwise stir, counterclockwise stir, counterclockwise stir, pinch gesture.
- Felix Felicis Potion: Clockwise stir, pinch gesture, horizontal line, horizontal line, zoom out gesture, shake.
- Memory Potion: Tap, zoom out gesture, horizontal line, clockwise stir.
- Scintillation Potion: Clockwise stir, pinch gesture, horizontal line, horizontal line, zoom out gesture, shake.
- Wideye Potion: Clockwise stir, shake, counterclockwise stir, counterclockwise stir.
You can bring up to 50 potions with you and, if you wish, you can increase this limit through the microtransactions present in the store of Wizards Unite. However, this is a fairly generous roof and it will still be filled through all the rewards you will get with the daily bonuses and the loot for the level increase.
You can consult all the articles and guides on Harry Potter Wizards Unite simply by following this link.