Halo: The Master Chief Collection matchmaking patch download available now
343 Industries has finally released its long awaited patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection which should solve the most important problems related to the multiplayer segment of the collection.
The main critical issues addressed by this update mainly concerns the matchmaking, real sore exclusive to Xbox One, including waiting times and stability of competitive matches. In addition to this, the patch also fixes some minor issues campaign of Halo 2 and Halo: Combat Evolved.
You can consult the official changelog of the last update on the official portal by following this link or reading through below, hoping that the critical and most important bugs have been finally resolved and that not requiring any other patches.
* Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
* Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
* Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
* Improved party stability
* Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
* Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
* Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
* Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
* Improved medal display consistency
* Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
* Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
* Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display